Phase 2 re-opening continues at this time. Kid’s Cove has re-opened with pre-school and K-6th grade classes. Youth group has also resumed on Wednesdays at 6pm here at the church for our 6-12th graders.
We have moved to one service as well at 10:00am. We have placed additional seating and spaced seats apart to accommodate everyone and allow for social distancing. We continue to ask that those who have any symptoms not limited to but including fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, sore throat, runny nose, or any other symptoms of sickness to join us online for service. We also ask that anyone with recent travel outside of the state, anyone with a weakened immune system, or those who have any concerns to please join us online on Sunday mornings at 10:00am on Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, or right here on our website.
We ask that you continue to worship with us online if:
you or any one in your family are experiencing any signs or symptoms of sickness
you are at increased risk (immuno-compromised, history of COPD/CHF, Cancer patient, history of organ transplant, or any other medical condition that places you at increased risk)
you have any recent travel outside of the state of Florida
If you feel more comfortable staying at home or have any other concerns
What steps are we taking to keep our congregation and kids safe?
We are taking a number of steps to make sure we are as safe as possible as we start to resume our in person children and adult worship services including:
- Limiting service time to only 45 minutes.
- Offering 2 services to limit occupancy to less that 50% of capacity.
- Limited Kid’s Cove classes for pre-school and elementary. No nursery at this time.
- Removing small toys and other shared touch objects from our Kid’s Cove classrooms.
- Thorough cleaning and disinfecting of our kid’s cove classrooms.
- No self check-in for Kid’s Cove at this time to limit touch points. Please check in at the welcome desk before the 10:30am service.
- We encourage families with children to worship at the 10:30am service.
- Removing rows of seating to increase space between our families.
- Encouraging families to sit with each other in 1 row and maintain 6 feet between other families.
- No passing of communion or offering plates during service – we will have self service areas set up throughout the auditorium.
- Using pre-packaged communion that is individually wrapped.
- Encouraging the use of face masks for those attending service.
- Thorough sanitation efforts pre and post service including cleaning all items which may be touched like door handles, seats, ect, continue.
Questions Or Concerns?
Reach Out to us with any thoughts, comments, or questions using this form or contact email@example.com for more information.