- About Jesus Christ, we believe that He is the one and only Son of God who died for our sins and arose from the dead. (1 Cor. 15:1-8 / John. 3:16)
- About the creation we believe that every person has worth as a child of God, but that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. (Rom. 3:23)
- About salvation we believe that those accepting Christ should repent of sin, confess their faith and be baptized into Him. (Rom. 10:9 / Acts 2:38)
- About the Bible we believe that it is the inspired word of God, a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path. (2 Tim. 3:16 / Ps. 119:105)
- About our new life as Christians we believe that forgiveness of sins and the promise of eternal life are available to those who trust Christ as Savior and Lord. (John. 3:16)
- About the Church we believe that it is the Body of Christ on earth, is empowered by the Holy Spirit, and exists to save the lost and edify the saved. (Eph. 4:1-16)
- About Jesus’s second coming we believe that He will one day return to earth and reign forever as King of kings and Lord of lords. (1 Thess. 4:13-18)
At Northeast, we have a simple prayer that we ask God each and every day. “God give me one person to share your love with today.” We believe this a prayer God is ready and willing to answer. We believe that each and every person has the capacity to share God’s love to someone in need, and that God places people in our lives each day. Pray for one reminds us of our purpose as Christians-to go and make disciples.
Our leaders are strong men and women who are passionate about the Church and ministry.
Dana has been with Northeast for 11 years as the worship minister. He is a graduate of Florida Christian College, now Johnson University, and UCF. He is also an RN at AdventHealth Orlando. He is married to Jennifer and they have 3 children: Piper, Asher, and Brayson.
Jennifer has been the Children’s Minister at Northeast since 2014. Before taking over the children’s ministry she was a kindergarten teacher for 8 years. She is a graduate of Florida Christian College, now Johnson University. She is married to our Worship Minister, Dana.