Summer Camp 2020 is set to be an amazing adventure! In light of the current situation, we’ve made a few changes to our summer camp experience to keep everyone safe. These changes include:
- Temperature screenings each morning at the start of camp.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitizing of the building.
- Extra hand sanitizer and hand washing stations.
- Easy drop off and pick up process. Simply drive up to our doors and drop your kids off without having to leave your vehicle. We will make sure we have all of your registration information on file, and give you a special security pick up tag that will be required when you come to pick up your child at the end of the day.
- Only participants and volunteers will be allowed at the event. We ask that you drop your child off at the start time, and come back to pick them up at the end of the day.
- No nursery will be available. Camp will only be available for pre-school through 5th grade.
- No food will be provided. We will have bottled water available for all participants and volunteers, but please make sure your kids eat breakfast before camp starts.
- Crew sizes will be limited this year, as well as total event participants, so please register early to save your spot!
- Registration is mandatory and will not be provided at the event. You must register online. This will help us limit the total number of people in the building at one time.
- We continue to ask that if anyone in your family has been exposed to COVID-19, or is experiencing any signs or symptoms of illness including but not limited to: cough, fever, shortness of breath, body aches, chills, or diarrhea, please refrain from bringing your kids to camp this year.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Jenn, our children’s minister, at [email protected] or call or text at 407-433-3559. We can’t wait to see you on the Rocky Railway!